How to Uninstall Stata on a Windows 10 Computer
This tech tip shows you how to uninstall Stata on a Windows 10 computer.
1. Use your search bar to search for the "Add or remove programs" section of system settings. Click on "Add or remove programs" to open the appropriate section.
2. Use the search bar to search for "Stata" to find any current installations of Stata.
3. Click on the Stata installation that you want to uninstall, and then click the "Uninstall" button.
4. Click on the second "Uninstall" button that pops up, to confirm you really want to uninstall the software.
5. Wait while the Stata software is uninstalled.
You should receive a confirmation message once the software has been successfully uninstalled. If you are having difficulty getting your Stata uninstalled, please call us in Australia on 02 6247 0177 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST for assistance. If you are in New Zealand you can phone local number 09 889 2231 Mon-Fri 11am-7pm NZST.